Monday, September 13, 2010

First Class Reflection

September 14th, 2010

So we're all going to get in front of a camera on the very first class? Well, it actually didn't turn out nearly as bad as I thought it would be and I found it to be an interesting way to start a class off for the semester. I am very excited for the projects that we have coming up - especially the music video. During the summer, I was going to create a music video on my own, but as the summer went on, soon I was about to head back to school and I didn't have enough time. I already have several song ideas and I have been thinking about different ways to produce the video.

The class as a whole greatly interests me. As I mentioned in my "opening day interview", I made a few movies last year, which, if you're interested, can be found here:
I'm really excited to have a class that focuses on simply this portion of what I did in my honors class. I figure, the sooner I find out if this is something I want to pursue, the better. Regardless, I can't wait to make some more movies/videos and the class as a whole interests me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment